- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 1-1/2 cups
A simple way to dress up any dessert, bowl of ice cream or even fruit cup; this easy hot fudge sauce recipe can be prepared in just 15 minutes.
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 5-ounce can evaporated milk (2/3 cup)
- Place the chocolate and the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir until both ingredients are melted and thoroughly blended.
- Add the sugar and then slowly pour in the evaporated milk, stirring continuously until all of the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and then reduce the heat to low. Cook for 8 minutes, stirring frequently, and then remove from the heat and cool for about 10 minutes before serving.