- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6
Hot Cheese Dip is flavored with horseradish and beer. Wow! Imagine that zesty combo on a pita chip or spooned on a baked potato.
- 16 ounces Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 bottle beer
- 4 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 generous dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 generous dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a medium nonstick saucepan. Heat over low, stirring often, until cheese melts. Serve immediately or keep warm in a small crock pot.