- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes approx. 15 bottles
A recipe so easy with easy-to-obtain ingredients. I can't find another one like it on the web.
- 13 32-oz. bottles white grape juice
- 1-1/2 gallons filtered water
- 7-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 pkg regular yeast
- Pour grape juice into 5-gallon container. Bring water and sugar to a boil until sugar is melted. Let cool.
- Pour into container. Add 1 pkg yeast (activating beforehand is optional). Close with airlock stopper.
- Allow to ferment for 3 weeks in a sanitized 5-gallon container. After 1 additional week, bottle.