- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 8 min
- Total: 1 hr 23 min
- Serving: Serves 4
Here's a healthy, easy recipe for grilled chicken tenders that your family will love.
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 cup creamy Ceasar dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dash garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion, or a few teaspoons minced, fresh onion
- Dash pepper
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Combine chicken with remaining ingredients in a bowl ,or food storage bag. Seal or cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Grill or broil for about 5 to 8 minutes on each side, or until nicely browned and cooked through.