- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 9 min
- Serving: Serves 4 people
Easy Grilled Asparagus with Shaved Parmesan is about as simple -- and delicious -- as a vegetables comes! Perfect for a springtime side dish.
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Fresh Parmesan cheese to shave over top
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Spray your grill grate with non-stick cooking spray prior to heating. Heat your grill for high heat.
- Coat the asparagus spears with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste.
- Grill the asparagus spears (set them horizontally across the grill) for about 3-4 minutes.
- Place on a platter and shave the Parmesan cheese over top. Serve warm.