- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 People
This easy-to-make salad serves well at potlucks, picnics or barbecues.
- 2 (10-ounce) packages of frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Toss peas, celery, green onions and bacon in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together sour cream, salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables and blend until thoroughly coated.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours prior to serving.