- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 24 People
These rich and chewy brownies will be quite popular among your family and friends. Consider baking a batch to share with a friend or neighbor.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cream butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs; set aside.
- Combine cocoa, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.