- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: yields about 4 cups
A quick and easy fruit salad with a yogurt dressing.
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges (chilled and drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks (chilled and drained)
- 1 red apple, sliced
- Yogurt dressing:
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Make the yogurt dressing by mixing all ingredients together.
- Combine all the fruits together. Serve on top of salad, drizzled with the yogurt dressing.