- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 2 People
This easy flourless chocolate cake recipe serves two people. Very romantic.
- 2 1/2 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate (about 1/3 cup of chocolate chips)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Melt chocolate and butter in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Whisk in sugar and vanilla, then whisk in egg. Mix in flour.
- Prepare 2, 4-ounce ramekins by coating them with butter.
- Pour batter into prepared ramekins.
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place ramekins on lower oven rack and set timer for 15 minutes.
- Cakes are done when the surface is firm and cake appears set. Cake will fall upon cooling.
- Serve in the ramekins with a dollop of whipped cream.