- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4
Easy Fish Fillets require no frying but will bake up nice and crusty with a coating of Parmesan and Italian bread crumbs.
- 1 pound frozen fish fillet---sole, flounder, or haddock
- 1/3 cup mayonaise
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- Brush each fillet with mayonaise.
- Mix cheese and crumbs. Roll fish in crumb mixture.
- Spray 9 x 13 inch baking pan with vegetable spray. Place fish in dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes until the fish is lightly brown and flaky.