- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
This casserole is easy to make and customize. Add cheese, substitute the meat with your favorite veggies and include your favorite herbs for a dish that is perfect for your table.
- 1/2 pound ground Italian sausage
- 2 medium eggplant, peeled and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In skillet, cook Italian sausage. When it begins to brown, add the diced eggplant and garlic. Continue to cook until the Italian sausage is no longer pink and the eggplant is tender.
- Remove from heat. Combine with tomatoes, mozzarella and Italian seasoning. Pour mixture into a casserole dish.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly.