- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 8
Make this fun, easy dirt cup dessert recipe for family and friends. It's an easy dessert recipe and a real crowd pleaser.
- 2 cups of cold milk
- 1 package, 4-serving instant chocolate pudding
- 3 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping
- 1, 16-ounce package chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Gummy worms or insects
- Whisk together milk with pudding mix until fully combined. Let mixture rest for a few minutes then gently fold in whipped topping and 1/2 of the crushed cookies.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of remaining cookie crumbs in the bottom of individual cupcake liners and set in a cupcake tin or a large shallow serving bowl.
- Fill cups or bowl with pudding mixture and top with the rest of the cookie crumbs. Place gummy worms and insects around to decorate. Chill until ready to serve.