- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 4 hr
- Total: 4 hr 15 min
- Serving: 5-6 servings
A simple, slow-cooked, chicken and broccoli cheesy noodle dinner.
- 5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1 (16 ounce) jar parmesan-mozzarella cheese creations sauce
- 3 tablespoons sherry
- Noodles, cooked
- Brown the chicken in the butter. Place in a greased slow cooker.
- Remove the stems from the broccoli floret. Mix with the bell pepper, cheese sauce and sherry. Pour over the chicken.
- Cook covered for 4-5 hours on low. Serve over the cooked noodles.