- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 1 hr 20 min
- Serving: baker's dozen
Great breakfast treat.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
- For glaze:
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons orange juice
- Thaw the bread dough. Roll on a floured surface to approximately 10x6 inch shape.
- Brush the butter on. Combine the cinnamon and sugar, and sprinkle over the butter. Spread the raisins evenly.
- Roll up like a jelly roll, and cut into 3/4 inch slices.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet, allow to rise until doubled in size.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes.
- Make your glaze, mixing the powdered sugar and orange juice until smooth. When rolls are cool, glaze.