- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Easy Crunchy Apple Pie whips together in a matter of minutes then bake and sit back and enjoy the complements. Mouth-watering.
- 1 Good-quality frozen deep dish pie crust
- 5 apples (peeled and cut)
- 2 cups sugar mixed with 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 stick butter (divided in half)
- Preheat oven to 325
- Place apples in pie crust and sprinkle with 1/2 cup flour, 1 cup of cinnamon-sugar, and dot with 1/2 stick of butter.
- In a medium bowl mix remaining flour, cinnamon sugar, oats, and 1/2 stick butter (melted). Mixture should be crumbly
- Sprinkle topping over apples evenly
- Bake for about an hour or until crust is brown and apples are bubbly