- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
This is a easy recipe to throw in the crock pot and let it do the cooking.
- 6 pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp. corn starch mixed
- 1 tablespoon water
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
- Add pork chops and sear until browned on both sides.
- Place pork chops in crockpot.
- Add garlic to pan droppings and sautÃ© until it begins to brown.
- Stir in soy sauce, broth, sugar, and cayenne pepper. Blend well.
- Bring just to a boil.
- Pour sauce over the chops.
- Cover and cook on low until pork chops are tender, about 6 to 7 hours.
- Mix corn starch and water to make a smooth paste.
- Stir in cornstarch and water mixture until well blended.
- Cover and cook about 25 minutes longer.