- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
An easy, cheesy, slow cooker broccoli side dish.
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh broccoli, trimmed well
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Arrange the broccoli in a greased slow cooker. Mix together the soup, mayonnaise, half of the cheese and water in a separate bowl. Pour over the broccoli.
- Cook covered for 2-3 hours on low. Sprinkle the remaining cheese and almonds over top when ready to serve.