- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 3 hr 15 min
- Total: 3 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
A simple slow cooked chicken chowder.
- 3 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 ribs celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 3/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- Add everything but the cream to a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 3-4 hours on low. Stir in the whipping cream and cook for 15 more minutes, or until heated through.