- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 9-12 People
Kids would never know they were eating vegetables when you serve them these sweet chocolate zucchini muffins.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup grated bittersweet chocolate
- Combine flour, whole wheat flour and baking soda; set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs, sour cream, vanilla and grated lemon rind.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in zucchini and chocolate.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.