- Prep: 3 hr
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 3 hr 10 min
- Serving: about 24 servings
Easy Chocolate Truffles that melt in your mouth and go together quickly and easily. A perfect gift or treat for yourself.
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1-14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Colored Sprinkles, cocoa powder, chopped toasted nuts, flaked coconut
- Place chips and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan
- Melt chips and remove from heat
- Stir in vanilla
- Place mixture in a bowl and cover
- Chill for 2-3 hours
- Roll into balls and then roll in coating of your preference.
- Keep covered in refrigerator