- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These chewy cookies meet the highest of expectations. Consider baking a batch to share with friends, family or maybe a new neighbor that has moved in. They won't disappoint.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.