- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4
Easy Chicken Risotto uses Rice a Roni for an easy, time saving dish.
- 2 1/2 pounds frying chicken, cut up
- 1, 7.5 ounce package Rice-A-Roni chicken flavor
- 1 can chicken broth, plus water to equal 2 1/4 cups liquid
- 1, 3 ounce jar pimento stuffed olives, drained
- Brown chicken pieces in a skillet about 10 minutes on each side. Remove chicken and reserve fat. Add rice to pan, including seasoning packet. Stir until lightly browned. Pour in chicken broth and water. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Place chicken on top of rice mixture. Lower heat and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. Fluff rice with fork and top with olives.