- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 People
This easy-to-make salad can be served as a side dish at picnics or potlucks, or used as a light lunch.
- 6 hardboiled eggs, cooled and peeled
- 1 (9-ounce) can chicken, drained
- 1 (1-pound) package elbow noodles, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, toss celery, tomato, green pepper and green onions. Mix in noodles, eggs and chicken.
- Stir in mayonnaise and Italian dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.