- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
Easy Chicken Enchiladas are quick to make if you use a rotisserie chicken from the deli.
- 2 1/2 cups chicken breast meat, cooked and shredded
- 1, 10 ounce can enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 8, 6 inch corn tortillas
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Combine chicken and 1/4 cup enchilada sauce in medium bowl. Pour remaining enchilada sauce in a small saucepan; heat until warm.
- Heat vegetable oil in separate small skillet over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Pass tortillas, using tongs, through oil to soften. Place on paper towels to drain. Pass tortillas through enchilada sauce.
- Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place seam-side down in a baking dish. Top with remaining enchilada sauce; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.