- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 6
Chicken Casserole is homey, comfort food all in one dish.
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 package Pepperidge Farm herbal stuffing mix
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Cook breasts in unsalted water until tender. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Blend broth and soup in blender. In a 3 quart casserole dish put in layers; half of chicken, half of stuffing and half of soup mixture. Add another layer of each.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.