- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr 45 min
- Total: 5 hr 50 min
- Serving: 5 servings
Simple slow-cooked creamy chicken, stuffing and peas.
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (6 ounce) bos chicken stuffing mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed and drained
- Arrange the chicken in a greased slow cooker and pour the soup over.
- Prepare the stuffing according to the package and spread over the chicken.
- Cook covered for 5-6 hours on low. Sprinkle the peas over top and cook for 45-50 more minutes.