- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 7 hr
- Total: 7 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
A simple slow cooked cheesy potato soup with ham and broccoli.
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups cooked, cubed ham
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets, cut very fine
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2-1/2 soup cans milk
- Add the potatoes, ham and broccoli to a greased slow cooker.
- Mix together the soups and milk to a saucepan. Heat until combined and pour into the slow cooker. Cook covered on low for 7-9 hours. Sprinkle with paprika to serve.