- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Makes 4 servings
This easy cheesy eggs recipe is perfect for a big, family breakfast.
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Whisk eggs and milk in a large bowl until frothy, and then add the spinach. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add butter to a large skillet over medium heat then carefully pour mixture in when butter is melted.
- Let eggs cook until just beginning to set, stirring frequently to break up.
- Sprinkle goat cheese on top of eggs and cover with a lid to melt cheese. Transfer to a serving platter.