- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6
Easy Cheesecake Pie is a snap to make when you're craving cheesecake.
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1, 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1, 9 inch graham cracker crumb crust
- Mix well until smooth, first five ingredients. Fold sour cream into mixture; pour into crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes. Turn off oven and leave pie in oven for an additional 30 minutes. Take out and cool.