- Prep: 4 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 8
Try Easy Cheesecake and use your family's favorite fruit filling.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1, 21 ounce can pie filling (any fruit flavor for topping)
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1, 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1, 21 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla. Pour mixture into pie crust. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with pie filling before serving.