- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 4 people
Easy, healthy dessert you can prepare in minutes.
- 4 Granny Smith Apples peeled and cored
- 2/3 cup no-sugar added apple juice
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Store-bought caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place prepared apples in baking dish
- Stir butter and apple juice together and pour over apples.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes until apples are tender.
- Baste with juices every few minutes.
- Place apples on plates and pour carmel sauce into the open core of the apple. Serve when slightly cooled.