- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
An easy, gooey sweet roll.
- 9 tablespoons butter, softened and divided
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (8 ounce) package refrigerated cresecent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add 5 tablespoons of the butter to a 9x13-inch pan. Melt the butter in the pan. Remove from the oven and stir in the brown sugar, pecans and 1/4 cup water.
- Unroll the crescents into 4 rectangles. Pinch together the perforations. Spread the remaining butter on the pieces. Sprinkle the combined sugar and cinnamon over.
- Roll each rectangle, starting from the short side, and then slice into 4 even pieces. Place cut side down in the pan with the sugar and pecans.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Invert from the pan right away and serve while still warm.