- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 7 min
- Total: 1 hr 22 min
- Serving: Serves 4
These easy Cajun spiced chicken breasts keep especially well in the fridge; plus, the flavor pairs deliciously with just about any ingredient you can imagine.
Pressed for time? Try marinating the chicken ahead of time and then pop them on the grill when you're ready! This is a healthy chicken recipe sure to feed your coop with a prep time of 15 minutes or less!
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- Combine the seasonings and oil to form a paste, adding more oil if needed.
- Rub paste over the chicken breasts; place in a food storage bag and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Grill or broil the chicken for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side, depending on thickness. Chicken is done when juices run clear when pricked with a fork.