- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These gooey cookies make a cozy afternoon snack, especially alongside a tall glass of cold milk.
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.