- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 6 People
This salad goes together in minutes. Ideal for serving at picnics, potlucks or summer barbecues.
- 1 large head broccoli, chopped into small pieces
- 2 cups red grapes
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 pound bacon, crisp and crumbled
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Toss broccoli, grapes, raisins, celery, onion, bacon and sunflower seeds in a large salad bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Pour over salad and blend.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours prior to serving.