- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Cream of broccoli soup is the star ingredient in Easy Broccoli Bake.
- 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- dash pepper
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, cut up, cooked and drained
- 1, 2.8 ounce can French fried onions
- In a shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine soup, milk, soy sauce and pepper. Stir in broccoli and 1/2 can of the onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until hot; stir. Top with remaining onions; bake 5 minutes.