- Prep: 25 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 4
Serve Easy Beef Stroganoff over buttered noodles for a classic dinner.
- 2 pounds round steak, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package Lipton's onion soup mix
- 1, 4 ounce can sliced mushrooms
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Brown meat in oil. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients except the sour cream. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Stir in sour cream. Serve over noodles.