- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 2 hr 10 min
- Total: 2 hr 25 min
- Serving: 6-8
Hearty Easy Bean Soup makes a great meal with a loaf of crusty sour dough bread.
- 3 cans white beans
- 1 package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup leftover ham or roast beef
- 1 can tomatoes, stewed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In blender, mix 2 cans beans including liquid. Blend in vegetables, onion and meat. Pour into a large pot.
- Add other can of beans including liquid. Add can of tomatoes, seasonings and sugar.
- Bring to a slow boil, then simmer for 2 hours stirring occasionally.