- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6
Use the best berries for Easy Baked Strawberry Pie.
- top and bottom crust for 9 inch pie
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced in half
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons quick cooking tapioca
- Arrange strawberries in bottom pie crust. Combine sugar and tapioca and sprinkle over the strawberries. Cover with top crust.
- Place pie on cookie sheet to catch any drips and bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake an additional 35 minutes or until pie is browned. Cool for 30 minutes before serving warm.