- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4
This simple Apple Cobbler recipe is perfect for a Sunday afternoon spent by the fireplace.
- 1/2 cup self rising flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk or heavy cream
- 1/2 stick melted butter, unsalted
- 1 cup apples, peeled, cored, cut into medium sized pieces
- Mix all ingredients together, add fruit last. Pour into a greased 8 inch square baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.