- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 12 People
These moist muffins make a cozy breakfast snack, especially alongside a hot cup of coffee. Try adding 1 cup of raisins to the mix for a bit of variety.
- 1-1/4 cups bran flakes cereal
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1-1/4 cups apple juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- Combine bran flakes, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix together apple juice, butter and vanilla.
- Blend flour combination into apple juice mixture.
- Fold in chopped apples.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes.