- Prep: 3 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr
- Serving: 8 servings
A nice, jello and fruit mold.
- 3 (3 ounce) packages lemon flavor gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups green seedless grapes
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Stir the gelatin into the boiling water until dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate until slightly set.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of the gelatin into the mold and refrigerate.
- Whip the sour cream into the remaining gelatin until fluffy. Stir in the fruits and nuts. Pour into the mold and refrigerate until firm.