- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Plymouth gin and St-Germain liqueur give exceptional flavor to this refreshing cocktail made with a cool mix of lime juice, cucumber and mint.
- 2 ounces Plymouth gin
- 1 ounce St-Germain Liqueur
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 cucumber slices
- 2 mint leaves
- mint sprig to garnish
- Place the cucumber and the mint leaves into a cocktail shaker and muddle gently.
- Add the gin, St-Germain and lime juice to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a tall, ice-filled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the mint sprig and then serve immediately.