- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Robert Hess, author of ‘The Essential Bartenders Guide,” claimed that this cocktail has a “wonderful, approachable flavor, suitable to both beginners as well as experienced drinkers.”
- 2 ounces cognac
- 1 teaspoon pineapple syrup
- 1 teaspoon orange curaçao
- 1 scant teaspoon maraschino liqueur
- 3 dashes Angostura or orange bitters
- 1 lime wheel to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the lime wheel and serve immediately.