- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This vibrant red concoction is a sweet blend of brandy, raspberry, curaçao, maraschino liqueur and Angostura bitters. Especially delicious enjoyed as an after-dinner drink.
- 3 ounces brandy
- 1/2 ounce raspberry syrup
- 1 teaspoon curaçao
- 1 teaspoon maraschino liqueur
- dash Angostura bitters
- 1 maraschino cherry to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with the maraschino cherry and serve immediately.