- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Make this Sangria the night before to allow the peach, orange and cinnamon flavors to blend. Serve in pre-chilled glasses and top with Prosecco.
- 1 cup peach nectar or puree
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 4 ounce cinnamon syrup
- Slice of peach cut into thirds to garnish
- 2 bruised mint leaves to garnish
- Place the peach nectar, orange juice and cinnamon syrup into a container and stir vigorously for at least 1 minute to combine. Cover and place the mixture into the refrigerator overnight.
- To serve, place a few slices of peach and 2 mint leaves into a chilled wine glass. Pour in 2-ounces of the peach mixture and then top with the Prosecco. Serve immediately.