- Prep: 2 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 2 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes 8 Servings
An elegant and refreshing beverage that is perfect served at a posh lawn or garden party.
- 12 Earl Grey tea bags
- 8 cups water, boiling
- 1/2 cup Lavender-Thyme Syrup
- 8 lemon slices, for garnish (optional)
- Place the boiling water into a bowl and add the tea bags.
- Let the tea steep for 5 minutes before removing and discarding bags.
- Allow the tea to cool to room temperature, and then place in the refrigerator to chill until cold.
- Pour the lavender-thyme syrup into the tea and stir until combined.
- Serve the tea in tall glasses filled with ice, and garnish with some lemon slices.