- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Light, crisp and frothy, this gin-based cocktail is made with Crème de Violette, powdered sugar, fresh lemon juice and an egg white.
- 1-1/2 ounces Gin
- 1 tablespoon Crème de Violette
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Egg white
- Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 30 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 30 seconds; serve immediately.