- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 12
E-Z Coconut Cake is breeze to make.
- 1 yellow butter cake mix
- 2, 6 ounce packages frozen coconut
- 1, 16 ounce container Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- Prepare cake mix according to directions on package and bake in a 9 by 13 inch baking pan.
- While cake is baking, heat together, but do not boil, the milk, sugar and one package frozen coconut. When cake is baked, poke holes into it with a fork.
- Do not remove cake from pan. While cake is still hot, pour heated milk mixture over cake. Allow the cake to cool, then top with Cool Whip and the other package of frozen coconut.