- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Bols Genever gin gives this daiquiri its slightly sweet and herbal flavor while a muddled red chili pepper adds a touch of spicy heat.
- 1-1/2 ounces Bols Genever gin
- 3/4 fresh lime juice
- 1 barspoon simple syrup
- 1/4 red chili pepper, seedless and sliced
- 1 red chili pepper to garnish
- Place the sliced chili pepper into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Add the gin, lime juice and simple syrup to the shaker and then fill with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the red chili pepper and then serve immediately.